At Intuitive, we work together to advance minimally invasive care and strive to achieve meaningful progress daily with small teams of outstanding people. Innovation is essential to our success. We seek to learn from everyone, copy no one, and challenge the status quo. We approach our work with humility and our colleagues with kindness. Mutual respect, inclusive practices, and diversity of thought are necessary. We believe great work should be rewarded, and we believe in the shared, long-term ownership in Intuitive’s success.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc., headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, is the pioneer and a global technology leader in robotic-assisted, minimally invasive surgery. Intuitive develops, manufactures and markets the da Vinci surgical system. The company strives to make surgery more effective, less invasive and easier on surgeons, patients and their families.
We believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
Our culture is driven by passionate people who truly want to make a difference. In fact, it’s a primary reason people come here for a job, and stay for their career. We all play a role in shaping our culture by holding each other and ourselves accountable to it each and every day.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from different walks of life. Our outstanding team, with diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and ideas, has helped pioneer – and continues to be a leader in – the market for minimally invasive, robotic-assisted surgery. Our surgical and endoluminal systems serve a diverse and global community of healthcare professionals and their patients.
When you join Intuitive, you become part of a passionately committed team that is working hard to advance the frontiers of minimally invasive surgery. As a world-class innovator, our benefits are an important part of our Total Rewards Package. Intuitive Surgical invests in top-tier benefits that are competitive within our industry and well above national average.
While the specifics of our offerings differ by country, our offerings are competitive, comprehensive and inclusive:
– Shared Success. Simply put, we are a high-growth company where equity and ownership matter. Through competitive programs like our ESPP, corporate incentive bonus plan, patent bonus program and employee referral program, we all share in our mutual success.
– Soar to New Heights. Reimbursement for classes and degree programs that enhance your skills and value.
– Community Connections. Wellness initiatives, community volunteerism and giving, including the American Heart Association and American Red Cross, Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) outreach, and more, so many ways to give, care and connect.
– Time Off. A generous vacation and holiday schedule, paid new parent leave, vacation cash out, as well as sick time when you need it, are just a few of the ways we ensure our team has time to attend to all that matters in their lives.
– Travel Worry-Free. Travel insurance and emergency assistance while traveling on company business, including between your residence and regular work site.
Mission: We believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. By combining ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.