Location Name: THE CITADEL – MILITARY COLLEGE OF SOUTH CAROLINA – 18420005
Location ID: 18420005…
Location: THE CITADEL – MILITARY COLLEGE OF SOUTH CAROLINA – 18420005
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater. You’ll belong in a company and team that values you for you; you’ll act with purpose and have an impact through your everyday actions; and you’ll be able to thrive in your own way.
What We Offer:
• Full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401k and more may be available*
• Flexible and dynamic work environment
• Competitive compensation
• Access to ongoing training and development programs
• Countless opportunities to grow within the company
• Bonus Eligible: Varies by location
• Meal Allowance: Yes
• Uniform Provided: Safety shoes and uniforms
• Public Transportation: Close to public transportation
• Overall, Sodexo strives to offer comprehensive employee benefits packages and detailed descriptions of the roles candidates are applying for. However, due to the contractual nature of our business, some job duties and employee benefits may vary based on the unit where you are applying. Eligibility criteria and/or certain employee benefits offered to our employees may vary by unit, including the cost of the benefits and their availability. Please ask your interviewer for additional location-specific information, such as your job duties and employee benefits offered at the unit, during the interview process.
What You’ll Do: As a Barista II at Sodexo, you are an artist and fair-trade champion. You will create tasty beverages, prepare dishes, and ensure all areas of the restaurant are kept clean and glistening. Most importantly, you help people smile and make an impact with your everyday actions. Join Sodexo and be part of something greater.
The Barista II provides exceptional customer service while making hand-crafted, quality beverages. The individual will also operate cash registers and credit card machines. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
Full Job Description
Employment Type: Full-time
Min/Max Pay: $15.75 per hour – $15.75 per hour
What You Bring:
Great communication skills
Strong teamwork and a positive attitude
Adaptability and willingness to learn
Passion for maintaining a healthy and safe environment
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer