Nice to meet you! We’re Kyo.
We exist to help create a life that’s more fulfilling, for our clients, for ourselves and for each other. We thrive on big, extraordinary challenges where super ideas originate and believe that scientific discovery needs empathy in order to be effective and influential.
Kyo is for the driven, open, and ambitious looking to make an impact in their community. We believe in making every minute count when we’re together, and will help you do the same while we’re apart. Together, we will change what’s possible for those with autism.
Our rapidly growing team of Behavior Technicians (BTs) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) has immediate full-time openings. For a limited time, $500-$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUSES are also available!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide 1:1 play-based instruction to clients using techniques from the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Travel to clients’ home and/or school locations to provide services.
- Collect onsite data (company iPad provided).
- Attend training and meetings as required.
Some of the Perks:
- 1:1 mentorship and world class paid training in ABA.
- Company-paid Registered Behavior Technician credential or, where applicable, state specific ABA license.
- Paid time off (PTO), mileage reimbursement, paid drive time.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and monthly wellness events.
- Eligibility for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Referral bonuses.
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits for full-time staff.
- Supervision hours and tuition reimbursement available for those enrolled in coursework.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum availability of 3 weekdays per week, from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Reliable vehicle with proof of valid driver’s license and insurance (use of public transportation approved for certain caseloads in San Francisco only).
- Willingness and ability to drive an average of 45 minutes to and from client locations.
- Minimum High School diploma or GED; AA (or equivalent units) preferred.
- Ability to pass DOJ & FBI background check and TB test.
- Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination no later than your scheduled start date.
- Willingness to be a mandated reporter.
Health & Safety:
- Interviews via Zoom
- Virtual meetings and training
- Mandatory use of company-provided PPE
- Disinfecting procedures & social distancing requirements
Ready to Apply?
Kyo values diversity. A variety of perspectives leads to more creative thinking about our work, with superior results. We welcome you to join our team.
Visit our website at www.kyocare.com/careers or copy and paste this link to go directly to our employment application: https://boards.greenhouse.io/kyocare/jobs/242906?t=a86ba37d1us
Kyo is a leading provider of autism and behavior intervention services. Each child we work with has an individualized therapy program designed specifically for them, to address their unique needs while incorporating their interests and talents.