Sign on Bonus: $5,000
Title: Behavioral Health Case Manager II
Location: Scotts Valley, CA
Remote work with occasional travel into the office based on Business needs.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
How you will make an impact:
- Responsible for performing case management telephonically and/or by home visits within the scope of licensure for members with behavioral health and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder needs.
- Subject matter expert in targeted clinical areas of expertise such as Eating Disorders (ED), Maternal Mental Health, Addiction, Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), etc.
- Primary duties may include but are not limited to: Responds to more complex cases and account specific requests.
- Uses appropriate screening criteria and clinical judgment to assess member needs.
- Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and develops specific care plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of care plan and modifies plan as needed.
- Supports member access to appropriate quality and cost effective care.
- Coordinates with internal and external resources to meet identified needs of the members and collaborates with providers.
- Serves as a resource to other BH Case Mgrs.
- Participates in cross-functional teams projects and initiatives.
- Requires MA/MS in social work counseling or a related behavioral health field or a degree in nursing, and minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in social work counseling with broad range of experience with complex psychiatric and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder treatment; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current active unrestricted license such as RN LCSW LMHC LICSW LPC (as allowed by applicable state laws) LMFT, (as allowed by applicable state laws) or Clinical Psychologist to practice as a health professional within the scope of licensure in the state of CALIFORNIA .
- Previous experience in case management and telephonic and/or in person coaching with members with a broad range of complex psychiatric/substance abuse and/or medical disorders.
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is strongly preferred.
- Experience in health coaching and motivational interviewing techniques.
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $70,136 to $114,768
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.