** Guaranteed Hours (Full Time) **
** Pay Range: $22.00/hour-$27.50/hour **
TBH believes in making services accessible to all clients while providing diverse and robust training to our team members. We do not restrict the age of clients we serve – we serve clients of all ages and all skill sets. This clinical model allows us to fully invest in our team members and maximize their training, skills and opportunities above all else. We invest in both our clients and in our staff.
We invite you to launch your career with TBH!
Learn more from one of our Talent Specialist
What Makes our HERD Epic
- Our Full Time & Part-time team members are eligible for access to guaranteed hours, accrued PTO, 11 paid holidays, and 401(k) contributions.
- Your health matters to us too. So we provide access to mental health services, sick-time, and flexible health plans.
- TBH offers competitive pay based on your experience and qualifications for the role. Our starting pay rate is $22.00/hour depending on experience. TBH guarantees a pay raise every 6 months for team members in good standing.
- Your training, patient cancellations, breaks, drive time and mileage in some areas are all paid.
- We believe your first 30 days are pivotal for your personal and professional success. We devote all of our resources to intentionally ensure you have a one of a kind experience! This includes 40 hour RBT training with high quality supervision and support, ongoing professional development opportunities, 24/7 support via our “Guardian Angel” program and much more.
- You will support a broad range of client’s needs, from early learners to young adults.
- You will also receive advanced training to support challenging behavior.
- We offer a WIDE variety of professional development opportunities as your career launching pad:
- Clinical and Professional Competencies
- Journal Club
- Tuition reimbursement and college partnerships
- Ongoing professional development training
- Local committees, led by you!
- Lead Therapist Opportunity, be recognized for what you do!
- We are a growing organization with growing opportunities. YOU have a say in:
- Center management
- Center activities
- New Hire support and mentorship
- FUN events
- And it’s the little things that matter:
- Celebratory lunches!
- Rewards and Recognition
- Trumpet shirts and gear
- Frequent team events
- Daily access to center-stocked snacks and drinks
And then we have our Cultural Revolution!…join us to learn more!
What Makes you Epic
- You live and breath our guiding principles.
- You create connections by acknowledging and hearing others; you embrace and celebrate diversity and creativity.
- You are available full time Monday – Friday between the hours of 8AM – 6PM
- You have reliable transportation while commuting to therapy appointments (home or center, if applicable) in our service areas.
- You are comfortable with technology and different learning environments (virtual, in person, and self paced).
- You have passion and grit to manage change in client behavior and/or client processes.
- You possess a high school diploma or equivalent and/ or are pursuing higher education.
- You can pass our physical requirements and lift up to 25 lbs. routinely.
- You are able to pass state and federal background checks.
Your Epic Career
- Work 1:1 with individuals diagnosed with ASD.
- Help clients reach individualized goals under the supervision of a BCBA.
- Collaborate with a care team to ensure client progress.
- Opportunities to grow and learn professionally/personally within the ABA field.
Health and Safety Guidelines
- Per CA state order effective September 30, all team members are required to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine or weekly testing, masking required. For more information please visit California Department of Public Health
- Interview & hiring process is ALL virtual
- Health Screenings for both our clients and team members
- PPE provided upon request
- $200 COVID-19 vaccination completion bonus (we can also schedule and pay for your appointments)
Connect with us!
If you have experience in any of the following positions/fields, we encourage you to apply:
Counselor, Autism, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Healthcare, Hospice Care, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical Student, Family Therapist, MFT, Paraprofessional, Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator
If you have educational background in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Applied Behavioral Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, Sociology, or any related field.
An Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, you may contact us at recruiting@tbh.