Work 3-5 nights a week, flexibility is our priority!
Behavior Technician servicing the San Francisco, CA area
Competitive Pay Range with Evening Shift Differential $22.50/hour-$29.50/hour
**** $500 Signing Bonus ****
A Little About Us!
We specialize in providing exceptional behavior treatment services for children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs) using an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) based therapy. You will work 1:1 with patients and families to reach individualized goals under the supervision of a BCBA. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm and where you can learn and grow to your full potential.
Your Benefits a part of the HERD:
- Pay $24.00-$31.00/hour with experience
- Pay increase opportunities every 6 months!
- Paid training – Get your RBT certification with us!
- Professional development training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), tuition reimbursement and college partnerships
- Supervision Hours – available in specific locations free of charge!
- Health & Dental Benefits, Flexible Spending Dependent Care, Paid Holidays, On-the-Job Training, 401(k) with company match.
- Grow your ABA career with us!
- Available a minimum of 3 evenings Monday – Friday 3PM – 7PM.
- You have experience working with children in any capacity and have a natural passion to serve others
- You have at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass our physical requirements and lift up to 25 lbs. routinely
- Ability to pass state and federal background checks
- You have reliable transportation to commute in dual environments (home or local center if applicable) within the San Francisco, CA service area.
- Help patients and families reach individualized goals under the supervision of a BCBA
- Collaborate with a care team to ensure client progress and therapist support
Health and Safety Precautions:
- Interview & hiring process is ALL virtual
- Health Screenings for both our clients and team members
- PPE provided upon request
- $200 COVID-19 vaccination completion bonus (we can also schedule and pay for your appointments)
An Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – https://www.eeoc.gov/employees-job-applicants. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability, you may contact us.