Monday through Friday and Weekend and Overnight Availability a PLUS
Helping seniors has never been more important.
By joining Comfort Keepers you will be part of the care team that is helping our most vulnerable population stay safe. Comfort Keepers will provide you with the highest level of training, along with personal protective equipment, so that you will be at ease and safe when you care for your clients. We are continuing our commitment to keep our clients and employees safe while we elevate the human spirit.
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work? We have weekend positions available in the Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin and San Ramon areas? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? We’ve got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
The pandemic has not stopped us from hiring amazing individuals to join our care team and we take every precaution to ensure your safety. Along with personal protective equipment, you will be provided with the most up to date, thorough training possible so that you will be at east and safe when you care for your clients.
- Starting pay between $19.00 to $20.00 an hour based on experience
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Vacation and Sick Time benefits for full time and part time employees
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- CA Registered Home Care Aide
- Registration is required through the Homecare Service Bureau of California and proof of issuance of the 10 digit pers r.
- If you are not a registered Home Care Aide we will give you information on how to become registered.
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel throughout the county
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
Preferred but not required:
- Driver’s License, up-to-date car insurance and registration
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
This position is open at our Livermore, CA office.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.