Silverado Belmont Hills is looking for a Caregiver!
Position Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 an hour
Shift Schedule(s): PM shift 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
Why work at Silverado Belmont Hills?
* Silverado is ranked 6th nationwide by Fortune Magazine in their Best Workplaces in Aging Services list – our 3rd consecutive year in the top 10!
* Great Place to Work Certified for five straight years
* Experienced leadership team that realizes happy associates lead to happy residents
* Education assistance programs to help with school reimbursements and paid training
* Great culture with benefits like bringing kids and pets to work
* Work-life balance with flexible scheduling
* And more!
* Personal or professional experience as a caregiver or caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or another debilitating illness is preferred.
* Must clear a criminal background check, physical and drug screening.
What you will be doing:
* Providing compassionate care and assistance to residents living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, or another memory impairment,
* Assisting residents in activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, hygiene, dining, etc.)
* Building meaningful relationships with residents, families, and your Silverado team
* May also include keeping proper care records and reporting any changes to nursing team
We’re looking for someone who:
* Loves people.
* Has compassion and patience.
* Is a quick learner.
* Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded.
* Can read, write, and speak English.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS:
We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.