$21.00-23.00 per hour
-401k with Company Match
-1.5x Holiday Pay
-CNA Tuition Reimbursement (for eligible individuals)
Want to get hired in time for our next orientation? Click the “Apply On Company Website” button to schedule an interview OR text homeinstead220 to 25000.
The Job: We are looking for a highly experienced Caregiver Professional to help support a long-term, high-needs client with overnight shifts (7PM – 7AM) 5x per week for the same, ongoing client. The candidate must be capable of working with high-need elderly clients and have the ability to be alert through the entirety of the NOC shift.
While we require this candidate to have prior experience in working with high-need clients we always provide ongoing support, training, and coaching.
About Us; Home Instead of San Francisco, CA is one of the leaders in the Home Care industry and we are looking for a caring and compassionate CarePRO to join our team! Our CARE team is a critical part of our operations. Our ability to deliver the best services for our Seniors is crucial for us to be the finest Home Care provider.
As a Caregiver Professional, you will be responsible for enhancing our mission of improving the lives of patients throughout our communities. At Home Instead, we provide the best care for our Clients so that they can live fruitful lives! If you are interested in joining our amazing team, feel free to apply for this position!
Expectations and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides companionship and care for high need elderly clients
- Conduct basic errands and light housekeeping tasks
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s or Dementia Care
- Preparing meals
- 100% CNA scholarship or (up to $5250 tuition reimbursement)
- Nurse facilitated hands on skills training, Dementia & Alzheimer’s training, and other ongoing and annual learning opportunities (paid training)
- Paid online trainings.
- $350 Employee Referral bonus
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- PPE provided prior to assigned shifts (Masks, gloves, and thermometer for your own personal use, and other essential gear to keep you protected from COVID)
Requirements to be a CarePRO:
- Must be vaccinated
- Must be able to work with clients with higher care needs (dementia, bedridden, confused clients)
- Patient and compassionate for clients’ issues
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Experienced with transferring- in and out of bed
- At least 3 years of caregiving experience required
- Familiarity with a senior resident facility setting
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check if applicable (not required), and TB test
Title:Caregiver Professional (High Need Client = Higher Pay)ID:8050
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 1 Daniel Burnham Court, Ste. 307C. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at (415) 441-6490.