Join our team!
We are committed to Elevating the Human Spirit!
Do you want a rewarding career helping others? Do you want to work with a supportive team of caring professionals dedicated to the promise of Elevating the Human Spirit? Are you looking for a career that offers competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? If so…Comfort Keepers might be the place for you!
Comfort Keepers, a Great Place to Work® certified company, is looking for caregivers in San Francisco and surrounding areasto join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will be supported by a team of caring professionals who will help you deliver one-on-one care that not only meets the needs of our clients but enhances their quality of life.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay between $19.00 to $21.00 /Hour based on experience
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K Program
- Vacation Time and Sick Time
- Caring, Rewarding and Professional Team Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- Free employee perks program with free classes and discounted pricing with thousands of merchants
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply today!
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparations, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping.
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services.
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience, preferred
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass background checks with work-related references
CA Registered Home Care Aide
- Registration is required through the Homecare Service Bureau of California and proof of issuance of the 10 digit pers ID number.
- If you are not a registered Home Care Aide we will give you information on how to become registered.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, martial or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in undue hardship.