Invitae (NYSE: NVTA) is a leading medical genetics company trusted by millions of patients and their providers to deliver timely genetic information using digital technology. We aim to provide accurate and actionable answers to strengthen medical decision-making for individuals and their families. Invitae’s genetics experts apply a rigorous approach to data and research, serving as the foundation of their mission to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people.
Client Service Support – On Demand (PST)
SCHEDULE: Mon – Fri, 8:00am to 5:00 pm PST
We are looking for an energetic and customer-focused individual to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Client Services team. The Client Services Specialist representative will be on the front-lines providing a complete and integrated customer experience across multiple service offerings to patients and healthcare professionals. They will handle a high volume of inbound phone calls to respond to client inquiries including but not limited to placing an order, types of test offerings, specimen requirements, medical billing, and many more. Additionally, they will work cross functionationally with many departments such as the account team client service specialists, client relationship managers, sales, billing, and lab teams to provide an exceptional experience to our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Be well-versed in all Invitae products, processes, and policies in order to effectively solve client inquiries and complaints over the phone or via emai l
- Spend approximately 75% of the day answering inbound phone calls from healthcare professionals, patients, and prospective customers
- Identify client’s needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives to achieve client satisfaction
- Maintain clear records of client interactions, detailing the inquiry or complaint, as well as actions taken
- Primary point of contact and advocate for all patients getting tested with Invitae
- Initiate proactive follow up with internal and external clients
- Adopt a mindset of continuous process improvements that will enhance client satisfaction
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge
- Ensure HIPAA, confidentiality and compliance policies, procedures and standards are adhered to
What you bring:
- 1+ years experience in a client-facing role, working for a company that is “customer obsessed”
- Industry experience in biotech, life sciences, and/or health care is a plus
- Experience taking a high-volume of inbound calls and/or chats is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities in order to effectively handle heavy inbound call and email volume
- High level of customer empathy with active listening skills
- Enjoys problem-solving in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Bilingual a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications such as Salesforce
This salary range is an estimate, and the actual salary may vary based on a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This position is eligible for benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, flexible paid time off, Spring Health, Carrot Fertility, participation in a 401k with company match, ESPP, and many other additional voluntary benefits. Invitae also offers generous paid leave programs so you can spend time with your new child, recover from your own illness or care for a sick family member.
USA National Pay Range
$17.69 – $22.12 USD
Please apply even if you don’t meet all of the “What you bring” requirements noted. It’s rare that someone checks every single item, it’s ok, we encourage you to apply anyways.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We truly believe a diverse workplace is crucial to our company’s success and to better serve our diverse patients. Your input is especially valuable. We’d greatly appreciate it if you can take a quick moment to make your selection(s) below. Submissions will be anonymous.
You can find a detailed explanation of our privacy practices here.