The Clinic Support Audiologist works as the Government Services outreach function within the team. Focused predominantly on ensuring VA Audiologists and Health Technicians are trained on usage of Oticon products for Veteran Care. Work daily with the territory account managers to strategically identify opportunities and plan to collaboratively capture the business…
• Provides outbound telephone/email support focusing on new accounts, dabblers, and declining accounts.
• Makes outbound phone calls and emails educating customers on new products, accessories and technologies added to the VA contract during launch periods
• Conducts outbound follow up phone calls and emails with customs to ensure product fitting success with new products.
• Communicates regularly with Account Manager to ensure a strategic team effort is used when approaching opportunities within the territory.
• Participate in monthly regional phone call with Account Manager, National Manager and VA Strategy Manager to work through territory planning
• Attend monthly Government Audiology Team meeting to discuss past month successes/challenges and next month’s approach.
• Conduct virtual customer trainings for those who missed in-person clinic meetings
• Three trips each quarter to meet with customers in the field
• Participate in miscellaneous projects as needed
• Up to 25% travel – Government Services National Seminars and Clinic In-Service Visits.
• M. A. or AuD Audiologist and minimum of 2 years’ experience in the profession and hearing aid dispensing experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
• Experience working in the VA/Govt systems and knowledge of their ROES system preferred.
• Individual that demonstrates a positive, creative approach and ability to apply a quick thinking mentality.
• Ability to work as a team player and individual contributor.
• Have strong customer service experience with ability to deescalate critical situations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening, speech and telephone voice.
• Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status