CTTECH San Francisco, CA
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking an X-rayTechnician in San Francisco, CA for procedures diagnostic activities.Collaborates with members of the radiology and health care team to promotetotal patient care.
- Performs all radiologic procedures which are offered by the department, following exam protocols on neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. Completes paperwork and computer related duties. Assists radiologists, staff physicians, nursing, and hospital personnel with radiological services.
- Maintains department facilities, equipment, and materials in a condition to promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
- Checks equipment, supplies and accessories on a regular daily basis.
- Processes film, evaluates for technical quality and accurate patient identification and side labeling. RC 593196
- Graduate of accredited Radiological Technology Program.
- Current ARRT license and CRT
- Current CRT and Fluoroscopy licenses.
1 year hospital experience as a radiologytechnician required
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records”
Employment Type: [“OTHER”,”FULL_TIME”]