Royal Ambulance EMT Jumpstart Application:
Are you looking to jumpstart your healthcare career and learn valuable skills to get to the next level? Royal Ambulance is offering a Full Ride Scholarship to EMT School with guaranteed employment upon the successful completion of the program! Serve your community, gain hands-on clinical experience, and join the most-awarded EMS company in the Bay Area today!
The Royal Ambulance Jumpstart Scholarship is a full scholarship to EMT school + much more. Day 1 of school you are a Royal Ambulance Team Member. This means you’re paid a starting wage, with eligible job placement at Royal Ambulance, you’ll have in-depth career mentorship, educational support – this is your best opportunity to enter the healthcare field.
The rate for this position is $15.50 per hour.
Pre-requisites for this Program:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Have a current California Driver’s License
- Be willing to submit to a background and driving record check
- Be able to commit to full-time employment (30 – 40 hours a week)
- Be able to commit to employment for a minimum of one year
Immunization and Physical Requirements:
- Tuberculosis within one year
- Tetanus within ten years
- MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Hepatitis B – At least shot #1 in the series
- Flu shot (October to March)
- Covid-19 Vaccination (Must receive second dose at least two weeks prior to class start date)
- Be able to successfully lift and/or move at least 150 lbs frequently and up to 200 lbs occasionally.
About Royal Ambulance:
Royal Ambulance is the leader in healthcare transportation & patient navigation services in Alameda County, Contra Costa County, Santa Clara County, Santa Cruz County, San Francisco, and San Mateo County. Since 2006, we’ve grown from 2 ambulances and 10 employees to over 100 ambulances and 600+ team members. We are known for our our amazing work culture, awarded one of the Top 50 Inspiring Workplaces 2022 and Glassdoor’s Top 50 Best Places to Work in the US, Inc Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, supportive team vibes, and a first-class team member experience. Join us and be a part of this exciting growth opportunity while surrounding yourself with other like-minded individuals, who encourage and inspire one another along their path in EMS and Healthcare.
At Royal we firmly believe it’s not just about the destination, it’s about the journey! It’s about who you become along the way, the people you meet, the connections you make and the experiences that you have that shape the kind of healthcare professional you become.