Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
An experienced Epic skilled and certified person in Epic Health Information Management.
Depending on the client engagement, the Epic Health Information Management Consultant will be responsible for collaborating with Accenture team, software vendor team, and client in the following areas.
- Document current state business workflows.
- Analyze and design new business workflows.
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Provide input into high level functional specifications.
- Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Serve as a liaison to the business community. Participate in a user and task analysis to maintain the business community’s perspective.
- Perform system configuration and conduct testing activities
- Other duties as assigned. This work may include implementation, optimization, upgrades, and application support.
Here is what you need:
- Minimum of 2 years in Healthcare IT in a Health Information Management role
- Certification in Epic Health Information Management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years’ work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent (minimum 6-year working experience)
- Ability to travel up to 80% as required by business
Bonus points if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working for a consulting firm
- Minimum of 1 year of experience configuring HIM application
- Experience in at least 1 full implementation of Epic
Compensation at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors, which may include but are not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Albany County, NY, California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below.
Information on benefits is here.
Role Location: Annual Salary Range:
California $63,200 to $169,800
Colorado $63,200 to $146,700
New York – Albany $58,500 to $135,800
New York City $73,100 to $169,800
Washington $67,300 to $156,200
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.