Alto is America’s leading digital pharmacy, transforming a $500 billion industry. Founded in 2015, Alto’s better pharmacy model is centered on the critical role of pharmacists as the final link in a person’s health journey. Alto combines expert pharmacist care with purpose-built technology to deliver a more convenient and affordable experience for those who need medication. To date, Alto has fulfilled more than three million prescriptions, expanded to twelve markets, and built a mobile app experience that makes it easier than ever to manage medications and chat with a pharmacist. As Alto continues its rapid growth, it remains customer obsessed, with an industry-leading NPS score of 86.
About the Role
Alto Fulfillment Coordinators work closely with our Fulfillment Operations team, which includes dozens of couriers who deliver prescriptions to our patients. to build a better, more intuitive community pharmacy from the ground up. We focus on challenges that patients, providers, and payers face, and find solutions that optimize experience, transparency, and health outcomes.We are a fast-moving company with many moving parts, and here you’ll have an open invitation to be part of something amazing.
Alto is seeking a dynamic Fulfillment Coordinator to help process and pack orders, restocking packing materials, sorting packages and supporting dispatchers in their daily activities. We want an individual who is passionate about improving patient health outcomes by changing the traditional pharmacy model for the better, and making access to medications simple and seamless through quality service. We are looking for a team player who is analytical, detail-oriented, adept at prioritizing, reliable, and has exceptional communication skills.
Accelerate your Career as You:
- Process prescription orders and package them for delivery- this is very hands-on and requires meticulous attention to detail considering the nature of the package contents.
- Maintain full inventory and backstock inventory of all packaging and shipping supplies and materials (boxes, package inserts, cold chain supply items, etc.).
- Maintain a tidy, organized and safe work environment. Our work is in the pharmacy and we need to maintain a very high level of cleanliness.
- Directly support couriers on the road during delivery windows, helping troubleshoot situations and escalating when necessary.
- Support the Dispatchers in their daily activities – pulling routes for couriers, processing returned packages, and ensuring the courier team gets out on time every day.
- Support daily office and pharmacy operations- you may work with our Inventory Manager to ensure we are always stocked on packing materials, our Office Manager on incoming deliveries and mail that needs to be sorted, or a Fulfillment Operations Manager on other small process improvement projects.
A Bit About You:
- Have previous experience working in a warehouse or in another fulfillment operations role at Alto or elsewhere.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you own your role from start to finish, and make decisions quickly and independently.
- Are enthusiastic about building a positive culture in a dynamic team
- Are able to multitask while maintaining accuracy
- Are tech-savvy and quick to learn on computers and new software systems
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values of starting with empathy, leaving no patient behind, and being humble
(If this is you, lets connect)
- Proficient in English
- Generally, orders are small and easy to handle, but occasionally there are bigger orders that require lifting and moving
- Ability to work mornings, evenings and weekends depending on the combination of shifts
Additional Physical Job Requirements:
- Exposed to a normal office environment
- Lift, carry, reach, and /or push/pull various items (bags, boxes, carts, etc.) while using proper technique up to 35 lbs
- Standing and walking a majority of work days (8-10 hours), bending frequently, sitting occasionally depending on the needs of the pharmacy operation
- Operate all equipment necessary to do the job
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away including differences between colors, shades, and brightness
- Use one or two hands and/ or fingers to grasp, move, or assemble objects
- Repeat the same movements
Salary Range: $21.00
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: No/Yes
Benefits: Full-time: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.