Compensation : $19.00-$22.75 / hour
Location : San Francisco, CA
Hours : Full-time, part-time
94% of our CarePros say they have the tools they need to do their jobwell!
Looking to work for a home carecompany that values passion and rewards its caregivers withflexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24 / 7support?
Join Honor as a Care Professional. We’re hiringimmediately!
We call caregivers CareProfessionals, because that’s what you are. We highly encourage ourCare Pros to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in ourcommunity.
We’ll rely on you to do your best to keep your Clientshealthy, safe, and happy at home.
- Wage range of $19.00 -$22.75 based on experience and skill set
- $500signing bonus after working 60 hours in your first 30days
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits, based oneligibility
- 401k matching, based oneligibility
9) Holidays paid at the rate of1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Paid sick time
- Paid overtime
- $700 caregiver referralprogram
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24 / 7 support
- Establish andmaintain effective and professional communication and a strongrelationship with Clients, their family members, andco-workers
- Provide personalized in-homesupport to senior Clients
- Help Clients withall personal care needs
- Help keep Clients’environment clean and organized
- Remind Clientto take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the followingrequirements :
- You must have aminimum of six months of paid senior caregiving experience OR oneof the following certifications : CNA, HHA, LVN.
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writingabilities (Bilingual or multilingual individuals are encouraged toapply).
- Pass a comprehensive background checkand drug test.
- Use the Honor Care Pro App andmust have a device that supports the most up to date version of iOSor Android.
- Ideal candidates will haveapproximately 15+ hours / week available.
We respect our Care Pros and treat them like trueprofessionals. You care for others, let Honor care foryou!