Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
You will be a critical team member on Lyra’s legal team to support its growing operations for its commercial contracting team, fulfilling Lyra’s mission to bring mental and emotional health solutions to large employers across the country. This is a full-time role that can be located in the headquarters in the SF Bay Area (Burlingame, California) or remote.
You will have at least four years of experience working with a contract lifecycle management tool, preferably Ironclad and Salesforce, and technology systems to improve legal team efficiencies, among other things. You will support the commercial contracting team and others on the legal team in building scalable processes that increase the team’s efficiency and operational excellence. You will have experience optimizing the capabilities of management systems such as CLM, Ironclad, Salesforce, and other records management systems, and can work independently with limited day-to-day oversight.
The ideal candidate is highly proactive, extremely organized, and thrives in a fast-paced and exciting environment. You must have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities, business drivers, and organizational needs. We are seeking a results-oriented professional with effective execution skills, and the ability to operate autonomously and work proactively with various teams across the organizations.
- Prepare new customer contracts, amendments and other contracts as requested; coordinate assignments and signatures
- Support and manage the CLM tool for the commercial contract team, including regular workflow metrics and team assignment reports and ad hoc reporting
- Works with Legal team members as well as cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., customer success, sales), identifies opportunities to enhance workflows while simultaneously managing internal operations
- Support ad-hoc projects and maintain contract metadata for compliance purposes
- Provides training and support on the CLM and other aspects of legal contracting operations
- Create new and maintain templates in CLM for commercial contract team
- Build cross-functional relationships with other stakeholders within the company to support internal requests
- Support vendor purchase requisition approvals in finance system, Coupa, based on guidelines
- Support invoicing for outside counsel law firms within our e-billing platform
- Keep current on the latest legal operations industry trends and developments and provide support to legal team members and internal clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in project management and business operations, with experience in a law firm or in-house legal department (such as legal operations, contracts administration, or paralegal) and a preference for a background in the technology or healthcare sector
- Experience with legal management tools such as contracts management and CRM systems (especially Ironclad, Lexion, Brightflag, and Salesforce), knowledge management solutions, electronic signature software (e.g., DocuSign), supplier/procurement software such as Coupa and/or task management systems
- Comfortable enough with technology to be able to communicate effectively with non-technical teams such as sales and customer success managers; ability to quickly learn new software or technology
- A detail-oriented, organized problem solver with the ability to drive strategic and tactical objectives, shift between them as needed and drive projects to successful delivery
- An entrepreneurial, ownership mentality with an ability to handle competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional listening and collaboration skills, and a demonstrated ability to navigate difficult issues and multiple partners
- Ability to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive attitude to the workplace
- Experience in developing reports that not only inform but drive decision-making and action.
- Sense of humor and strong affinity for team donut day
$76,000 – $116,000 a year
Pay and Benefits
The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $76,000 – $116,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
Annual salary is only one part of an employee’s total compensation package at Lyra. We also offer generous benefits that include:
-Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
-Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
-Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
-Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
-Paid parental leave
-401K retirement benefits
-Monthly tech stipend
-We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebrations…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.
This role will be a hybrid position, working some days in our Burlingame, CA office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.