Clover Health Services is a dynamic provider of travel nurse staffing services. Our Corporate staffs are the finest in the industry and are committed to paying attention to details when it comes to client requirements. Our frontline team of experienced recruiters is very friendly and well-informed, always willing and ready to help nurses with every phase of your travel assignment. Our Account Managers have a thorough understanding of hospital requirements and are quick to address all the requests from hospitals and also work seamlessly with the compliance department in placing nurses against open jobs on time.
Clover partners with first-class hospitals across the nation which gives our nurses a variety of employment options to choose from. Added to this, our 24×7 helpline with professional support staff promptly address any special requests you may have and ensure all your needs are promptly addressed
Clover Health Services is seeking Per-Diem Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) .
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) assists each resident in achieving and maintaining their highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being through the provision of medication and treatment administration and through quality, personal care.
• Follow all shift routines, policies and procedures regarding monitoring of vital signs, weights, and administration of medications and treatments.
• Administer medical/nursing services, such as catheterization, tube feedings, suctioning, range of motion, applying/changing bandages, packs, and colostomies as needed.
• Supervise and oversee Nursing Assistant, Registered (NAR) staff.
• Accurately chart Nurse’s Notes reflecting the care provided and the resident’s response.
• Accurately transcribe Physician’s Orders per protocol and forward necessary information to other departments.
• At least 1 year experience
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
• Must have and maintain current licensure in the State of California as an LVN.
• Current certification in CPR preferred.
• Perform medium work, lifting up to 50 pounds, with frequent lifting/carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines