Position: LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) – AM Shift
Silverado Berkeley is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)!
Position Pay: $38.00 – $42.00/hr
Why work at Silverado Berkeley?
* Silverado is ranked 6th nationwide by Fortune Magazine in their Best Workplaces in Aging Services list – our 3rd consecutive year in the top 10!
* Great Place to Work® Certified for five straight years
* Experienced leadership team that realizes happy associates lead to happy residents
* Education assistance programs to help with school reimbursements and paid training
* Great culture with benefits like bringing kids and pets to work
* Work-life balance with flexible scheduling
* And more!
* Graduate of a school of Vocational Nursing
* Active Vocational Nursing license (LVN/LPN) required.
* Experience working as a licensed nurse in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments preferred
What you will be doing:
* Act as liaison and maintain positive relations with residents, families, and physicians
* Enhance the lives of older adults by assisting them with mobility needs, daily living activities, including, bathing, grooming, and routine personal tasks
We’re looking for someone who:
* Loves people.
* Has compassion and patience.
* Is a quick learner.
* Is ethical, honest, dependable, and open-minded.
* Can read, write, and speak English.
PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS:
We believe our residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are offered and required for all associates.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.