Pay Range: $35.77 – $47.92 / hour
Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
- Perform biometric screening at client sites including finger stick blood collection, BMI, Blood Pressure and other health screening services based on service package
- Performs basic waived testing technical procedures on blood samples and completes required quality control.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all health screenings.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records.
- Participates in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary.
- Complies with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents.
- Understands and complies with applicable federal, state and local laws. Adheres to quality assurance procedures and good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain all HIPAA and OSHA standards while on events.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Lift light to moderately heavy objects. The normal performance of duties may require lifting and carrying objects. Objects in the weight range of 1 to 15 pounds are lifted and carried frequently; objects in the weight range of 16 to 40 pounds may be lifted and carried occasionally. Objects exceeding 41 pounds are not to be lifted or carried without assistance
- Requires use of phone and PC
- Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness
- Handling stress & emotions
- Concentrating on tasks
- Making decisions
- Adjusting to change
- Examining/observing details
- Sitting or standing for long periods at a time
- Position requires travel
- Proficient with finger sticks and manual blood pressure.
- Ability to understand and perform complex procedures and techniques and work with complex instrumentation (Cholestech and/ or Cardio Check experience preferred).
- Skills required for proper specimen and reagent handling, labeling, processing, preparation, transportation, and storage necessary.
- Excellent customer service internally and externally
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow detailed procedures
- Basic computer skills necessary including access to internet / email
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, and Excel
Some College Courses(Required)LICENSECERTIFICATIONS
Meet state licensure requirements, if applicable. (Required)