Occupational Therapist openingin Hollister, California, $50.00 perhour!
- Hours: 40
- Start Date: 08/14/2023
- $2000.00 weekly
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Certified OccupationalTherapist (OT) who, in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, developsa plan of care for each occupational therapy patient and provides skilledoccupational therapy services in accordance with physician orders.
For further informationand/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Carl Colvin at (813) 330-9045or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of Occupational Therapy Interventions
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Instructs patient/family/caregivers on patient’s total occupational therapy program.
- Other Occupational Therapist (OT) duties as assigned.
- Graduated from a school of Occupational Therapy accredited with the American Occupational Therapy Association and the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association preferred
- Maintains certification through the American Occupational Therapy Certification Board preferred.
- Minimum of one-year experience in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service or Home Health agency in the past two years as an Occupational Therapist (OT) preferred.
General Comments: 601985
At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.