Performs all X-Ray procedures upon the order of a licensed independent practitioner for diagnostic interpretation by a radiologist.
• Radiologic Technologist – Certified (CRT) Current California Required and
• BLS Basic Life Support – American Heart Association Required and
• CRT Fluoroscopy – California Department of Public Health – Radiologic Health Branch – Must be Obtained within 6 months of hire and
• ARRT-Radiography – American Registry of Radiologic Technologists License Preferred
• Specialty areas may have additional requirements
08.0 – Per Diem Days (United States of America)
$53.24 – $71.74 Hourly
Offer amounts are based on demonstrated/relevant experience and/or licensure.
Note: Positions at JMH which are exempt (not eligible for overtime) under the level of Manager are listed as hourly for compensation purposes on this posting. The work shift will contain the word ‘exempt’ on it.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: