12 Hour Day Shift…
Part-Time 12 Hour Day Shift
Benefits & Perks:
• Benefits start on Day One
• DailyPay! Work & Get Paid the Same Day
• Competitive Shift Differentials
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Reimbursement
• On Site Fitness Center (Gottlieb Memorial Hospital & LUMC)
• Employee Discount for Child Develpment Center
• Certification reimbursement (up to 1 certification)
• Referral Rewards
• Strong Team Culture
• Weekender program
• Educational Stipend
• Nurse Residency program for new grads (Transition to Practice)
Bariatric/Urology/Med Surg Unit
• 20 bed medical/surgical unit focusing on urgent and elective surgeries as well as specializing in Bariatric and Urology procedures.
• All beds are medical telemetry capable
• Located on the sixth floor of our bed tower adjacent to the Acute Rehab Center
Our Promise to You:
Joining Loyola Medicine is being a part of an organization that treats the human spirit in our patients and in our colleagues. We are a part of a community which believes in giving back to those we serve.
We seek colleagues with:
• A Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing is required – BSN or ADN
• BLS provider (accredited by the American Heart Association) required prior to hire
• Illinois Board of Nursing license prior to hire
• 1 year of experience (preferred – we do welcome New Grads!)
Great opportunity for a Registered Nurse, RN to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Gottlieb Memorial Hospital is located approximately 30 minutes from Downtown Chicago!
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) who are dedicated to providing exceptional care to those we serve at Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. In return, we provide a supportive atmosphere where you can grow your career and make a lasting impact. We are a team-oriented unit that provides opportunities to manage a wide range of diagnoses and advancement of nursing skills. Join us and become #LoyolastRoNg!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, Catholic healthcare systems in the nation. Built on the foundation of our Mission and Core Values, we integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. Our colleagues have different lived experiences, customs, abilities, and talents. Together, we become our best selves. A diverse and inclusive workforce provides the most accessible and equitable care for those we serve. Trinity Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law