- We seek an outstanding candidate to join Small Molecule Analytical Chemistry.
- Responsibilities include characterization of small molecule candidates, new drug modalities and drug delivery systems, method development and qualification, supporting process scale-up and formulation development, release and stability testing of API and drug products.
- The successful candidate will accomplish our mission through innovation and teamwork, creative problem-solving, and use of state-of-the-art technology, including HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, LC-CAD, FFF-MALS, HSGC, IC.
- The candidate will develop analytical methods, such as chiral and achiral HPLC methods, conduct assays, document experiments in notebooks, summarize and interpret the data, troubleshoot instrument and method problems, present findings at team meetings and contribute to IND/NDA filings.
- BS/MS in a relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, pharmaceutics or chemical engineering preferred) with 0-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Candidates must have good theoretical knowledge of analytical chemistry, hands on experience on chromatography (HPLC) and other analytical techniques (MS) is preferred.
- Knowledge of current FDA regulations/guidance and strong background in organic chemistry, pharmaceutics, QC and drug development process are desirable.
- Candidates should have good problem solving, written and oral communication skills.
- The position requires good organizational and communication skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team.
This is the pay range that Magnit reasonably expects to pay for this position: $48.00/hour-$64.29/hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K (provided minimum eligibility hours are met)
Magnit has an ongoing commitment to the diversity and inclusion of all team members. We believe that embracing diversity leads to innovation and helps address the needs of the business. We welcome individuals from different backgrounds, experiences, and cultures to join our team. We value this diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment that celebrates these unique perspectives, allowing you to contribute to your full potential. Finally, but most importantly, we expect all team members to be treated with dignity and respect.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in relation to the online application process, please email us at Roche.Accommodations@magnitglobal.com
Important: Genentech has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, effective October 1st, 2021. All external personnel providing services to Genentech are required to comply with this requirement. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.