Pay Range: $26.86 – $34.75 / hour
Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
Benefits Information:Quest Diagnostics provides employees the opportunity to invest in the future through a 401(k) Plan with eligibility for all employees after onemonth, and after one year, a fully vested company match up to 5% of pay.
Quest Diagnostics is a leading provider of worksite wellness screening and health improvement programs. During a biometric wellness screening, a trained Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness provider will collect a number of measurements, including height, weight, blood pressure, waist and/or hip circumference, as well as a finger stick for glucose and cholesterol levels.
- Perform biometric screening at client sites including finger stick blood collection, BMI, blood pressure, height/weight and other health screening services based on service package
- Provide basic health coaching based off of individual’s screening results
- Perform basic waived testing technical procedures on blood samples and completes required quality control.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all health screenings
- Maintain accurate, complete, and legible records
- Participate in training/retraining and continuing education programs as necessary
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents
- Understand and complies with applicable federal, state and local laws. Adheres to quality assurance procedures and good manufacturing practices
- Maintain all HIPAA and OSHA standards while on events
- Performs other related duties as necessary
Required Work Experience:
- At least 1 year of healthcare experience in a professional health care setting
- Completion of a fingerstick within the last 1-2 years
- Proficient with finger stick blood collection methods and manual blood pressure
Preferred Work Experience:
- Previous medical or clinical laboratory background preferred
- CardioChek Plus experience preferred
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Worksite wellness screenings typically take place in a corporate/conference room type setting
- Travel is required to screening event locations (not provided)
- Lift light to moderately heavy objects. The normal performance of duties may require lifting and carrying objects up to 40 pounds.
- Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness
- Examining/observing details
- Access to computer, voicemail, email, internet connect, and Internet Explorer browser
Skills required for proper specimen and reagent handling, labeling, processing, preparation, transportation and storage necessary
EDUCATION Some College Courses(Required)LICENSECERTIFICATIONS Meet state licensure requirements, if applicable. (Required)