SSMC-Sutter Solano Medical Center
Coordinates total nursing care for patients. Participates in patient/family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel to maintain standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting. Important dimensions of this position consist of Clinical Judgment and Quality of Care; Caring Practices; Ethical Practice and Response to Diversity; Systems Effectiveness; Clinical Inquiry and Learning; and Leadership and Collaboration. These dimensions incorporate the competencies defined by the California Board of Registered Nursing and the ANA Standards
of Clinical Nursing Practice. Ability to work during weekdays, weekends, holidays, and various shift hours.
• Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required degree or diploma.
• Associate Degree of Nursing
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
• RN-Registered Nurse of California
• BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider
• ACLS-Advanced Cardiac Life Support
• National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS) Stroke Certified
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
• 6 mos-2 years Experience in acute care or sub-acute care nursing.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Independently practices and prioritizes multiple demands in an ever-changing environment.
• Good interpersonal, communication (both oral and written) and teamwork skills are required.
• Broad-based knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology and disease processes; especially of the cardiac, neurologic & vascular systems
• Basic proficiency in EKG interpretation
• Fundamentals of sterile technique including the creation & maintenance of a sterile field
Days of the Week:
Every other Weekend
Number of Openings:
This position may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.
Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Pay Range is $66.34 to $88.77 / hour
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors including but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package