We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team…
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
OFFICE LOCATION: Richardson, TX
• *Hybrid Work Environment: Selected applicants should plan to spend time working from home and some time working in the office as part of our flexible work environment.**
• Applicants for this position are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.*
State Farm Billing & Payments provides Production Support for a critical vendor product that supports modernized Billing ecosystem (SF Billing). This includes working incidents to resolve customer-impacting issues, assisting business areas that service those customers and working with vendor to get problems with their software that are causing those incidents fixed.
We Are Seeking Candidates With:
• Knowledge of the Business of Billing; bonus if understand SF Billing business rules; double bonus if have knowledge of the Majesco Billing product.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in written form, as well as work well in a team environment (virtual and in person).
• Ability to research, analyze and be curious in working to resolve issues.
• Ability to run queries and utilize tools to analyze/repair data issues.