X-Ray Technician openingsin San Francisco, California, $3243.00 per week!
- Hours: 40
- Start Date: 05/29/2023
- $3243.00 weekly includes (lodging $1890.00 &meals/incidentals $553.00)
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking an X-rayTechnician for procedures diagnostic activities. Collaborates with members ofthe radiology and health care team to promote total patient care.
For further informationand/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Carl Colvin at (813)330-9045 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all radiologic procedures, which are offered by the department, following exam protocols on neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients. Completes paperwork and computer related duties. Assists radiologists, staff physicians, nursing, and hospital personnel with radiological services.
- Maintains department facilities, equipment, and materials in a condition to promote efficiency, health, comfort, and safety of patients and staff.
- Checks equipment, supplies and accessories on a regular daily basis.
- Keeps supplies current and replenished.
- Processes film, evaluates for technical quality and accurate patient identification and side labeling.
- Greets patients, verifies patient identification and physician orders. Obtain, correlate and document clinical history, prior to the start of examination. Transports patients and informs nursing units of patients’ departure and arrival.
- Holds medical and other sensitive information in confidence.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or its equivalent certification.
- Graduate of accredited Radiological Technology Program.
- Current ARRT license.
- Current CRT and Fluoroscopy licenses.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- 1-year hospital experience as a radiology technician required.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current CPR card.
- Successful completion of The Company testing process.
- COVID vaccination and booster.
- ARRT and CRT required.
OneYears of experience Required, CRT, ARRT, and Fluoro is required! Hospital experiencerequired, weekend shifts required.
At Maxim Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years. Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare, companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce solutions. Maxim’s commitment to customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
“Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records”